Top 5 Tips To Get Gorgeous Longer, And Thicker Hair Fast
Every girl wish to have long, beautiful and shiny hair, if you also read on below tips:
1. Be especially gentle with your hair when it is wet, and always use a wide-toothed comb on wet tresses, never, ever a brush. Wet hair is exceedingly delicate, it has no elasticity and will snap and break extremely easily if it is stretched or suffers undue tension.
2. Avoid putting hair toys in your hair that will cause damage to remove , or anything that has sharp edges that could potentially tear or damage the cuticle.
3. Never, ever just rip a knot out of your hair. Doing this is sure to result in breakage and splitting. Remove as much hair from the knot as possible and then simply snip the tiny tangle that remains.
4. Avoid hairstyles that will pull and put stress on your hair and scalp such as a tightly-pulled ponytail, tiny braids or hair extensions. This is especially important for long-haired men who tend to wear a ponytail every day. If you pull your locks too tightly, especially if you put tension on the same roots day after day, you can actually cause hair loss!
5. If your hair is shoulder length or longer, try to keep heat away from it whenever possible. Save dryers, hot rollers, curling irons and especially flat irons for special occasions only, and even then use appliances that are specifically made to keep damage at a minimum.
Other important thing to remember:
- Using a satiny pillow case to avoid causing unnecessary friction while you sleep (and this has the added advantage of helping to preserve your hairstyle).
- Combing your hair often throughout the day to avoid damaging knots. Remember, there is little that will cause more damage than tangles that cause damage when you remove them.
- Lastly, wear a hat or smooth scarf if you are going to be in a windy environment. This will also help to protect your hair from the sun’s damaging UV rays.